The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been gone for a while, but wow, it looks like DieselStop died. What happened to this forum?

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
Same as all forums. Some blame it on social media.

Reactions: Doc222

·
Registered
2000 Ford F-250 flatbed 7.3L power stroke with a 4 way chip and 6 spd manual tranny. 285/75/16 A/T
116 Posts
I just joined so idk what it was like before but when I'm on i love the response that i get out of the folks here on this forum

·
Premium Member
15,046 Posts
We fixed everyone’s truck while you were gone! Actually, the new trucks have gotten so expensive and so complicated that most home mechanics open the hood and say, “what the hell? I’ll take it to the dealer.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Yep, social media took a bite out of all forums. What I don't get is, places like FakeBook Groups just suck. People post the most stupid things and you have to search hard to find anything if you think it's there. More and more people constantly have their smartphones in their hands so it's just convenient since they are on social media 10 hours a day already. Forum software has become more mobile friendly but I think there is still more work to do regarding that... I don't like visiting my own website and forums on the mobile platform but it is usable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts