The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when I thought we were developing a bit of class, we are back to the old block capitals. I thought the consensus was that it was allright.

Did the bill arrive. I had the same trouble with Encyclopedia Brittanica and their damned endless yearbooks !!!

I am also getting a lot of timeouts when I select a new page. Is the server overloaded. Maybe our popularity is killing us.

------------------
2000 F350 PSD CC DRW Lariat Long Bed, Harvest Gold, Trailer and Camper package, Towing 5th wheel, Line X bedliner, 55 gal in bed auxiliary tank. US Gear exhaust brake, transmission cooler and fan between A/C condenser and intercooler, transmission Temp sensor in oil outlet line, ATS pyrometer in Turbo outlet, boost gauge tapped of intercooler outlet pipe. Box running boards, Zeibart rustproof and sound deadening. A.R.E box lid

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
To Ford-Diesel.com for you

Moderating at the speed of light
Keith

·
Registered
640 Posts
Ok guys, this is going to ruffle some feathers SO take it in a good spirit.

We spend $35+K for a good looking truck and turn it into even a more pu$$y.. er, 'scuse me... classy truck and many of us will do no more then use it for a commuter/family truck with an occasional pickup at Home Depot.... Reminds me of the kids that go down the freeway with the Baja light/roll bar, raised 14" etc etc... but are in reality a show truck... 'n that's ok... but it ain't really macho unless they walk the talk.

And then we have the gall to degrade a classy logo that was created by a member... NOT MACHO enough... bah, humbug. Remember, don't get your feathers ruffled... take this in a good spirit.. smile

Besides, I still think the overwhelming vote should rule.... so there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts