The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked around the site and have tried a search but I am unable to find a total amount in dollars for the latest donation drive.

Are you going to provide the total for this year as you did the first year?

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
We weren't planning on releasing all the figures this year. We did slightly better than last year though. I was very pleased with the response.

Jason

------------------
Ford-Diesel.Com Webmaster
1997 F-250 PSD 5-speed Banks Stinger-Plus

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Jason,

I think many of us have come to know the other members here and feel this is some sort of private club where we are entitled to an accounting of the funds. Not So! This is your site, and you deserve to make the rules and choose whether you wish to divulge earnings or not. I certainly get my money's worth and would not question your finances of the site anymore than I question my ISP's finances. So long as you produce a quality product that I am willing to pay for, either by donation or by subscription, I will continue to pay. When the quality or usability of the product fails to meet my needs, I will cease to pay. This site is no different than any other service provider, you get what you pay for! I encourage any member who has not donated to do so now. If we can keep this site a donation driven site, those who can pay more can help balance the payments of those who could not afford a pay only site. This place is great! The only problem I have is spending too much time here and neglecting other things I should be doing.

Mike

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Ayyyuuuupppp!

What Mike said.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Early morn' Jason and all,

When we had the clash among ourselves involving the posts in the other forum.I was at first aginst your decision,but most definatly agree with it but whole hardly now. The moderators you have chosen are doing an excellent job at keeping things toned down when necessary and doing it, I feel without hurting anyones feelings! Overall I belive the FORD-DIESEL FORUM is better off after your decsions. Your judgements have proven themselves over time.

Sooooo may I Amen Mikes posts also.

s and the best of the best to you and yours.

Ed

P:S:
The money thing is your bussines not mine. Personally I feel you derserve something for the headake of keeping the site up and running,and putting up with some of us yoyos. Heck I waited untill I got an overtime before I donated so I could send more- the NRA is next. I wasn't intrested in the drawings exspcially if it costs us.
Keep up the good work and yes I know it is definatly work, and the upgrades comming. It is appreciated by most all of us.

------------------
Early 99-F250SC-PSD-LAR-numerious other goodies.
NRA-LIFER-TX.ST. RIFLE ASSC.LIFER-NRA/ILA AND MEMBER-GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA MEMBER-I DO VOTE!

[This message has been edited by H ED S (edited 03-16-2000).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts