The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 F-350 SD 6.7L long bed FX4 trim. The obvious is the truck does have a factory lift but I am not exactly sure how much. Is it 2" or 2.5" ? over stock and I guess that would be comparing to a non FX4 or maybe two wheel drive.
I ask because I am debating a little more lift (if needed with different tires) and better shocks.

As for tire question. Does anyone here know or have experience in how tall and wide of a tire I can go without rubbing steering, suspension, or body? I have the stock 18" wheels. I ask this question because IMHO the 275/70/18 BFG KOs kinda make truck look like a skate board, maybe the long body and current lift.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Look how thick the spacer is between the front coil spring and mount. that will give you a idea of what kit you have. how thick the block under the rear leaf spring?

you said "factory lift"... does it have a lift kit on or a level kit????

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It may be a leveling kit from factory. No spacer on front springs and a 3.5 inch block between rear leafs and axle

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
I'M thinking you only have a level kit and no lift. so from there you just get the lift you want. when you'll find one, the description will tell you how big of a tire you can run under that lift.

for shocks, you can't go wrong with bilstein

1 - 5 of 5 Posts