The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont see any posts with examples of wheel tire combos for 17 and up trucks. Please show off your wheels and tires and give us the sizes and offset and if you are lifted, leveled or not so those of us (like me) who are thinking of wheels and tires can get an idea if what they like.

·
Registered
44 Posts
2018,2” leveling kit, Fuel Assaults 20x9 +20, Toyo MT’s 37x12.50. No rubbing at all

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks. Not forsure on brand of leveling kits. The place where i had installed keep them instock. And only put 2” on front nothing in rear

·
Registered
75 Posts
just a suggestion, don't make the same mistake I did. Dont do a leveling kit. Takes away the rake (obviously) but the rake is there for a good reason. I lost front handling, gas mileage and if you haul a heavy trailer truck looks stuiped with front up in air and back dragging. Just go with a 4" lift. looks and handles much better.

Also make sure wheels are hub centric not lug centric. Ford design their wheels to take the load on the hub not the studs. have seen to many people getting fancy wheels that are lug centric only to find the lug holes eaten up or even snapped lugs if you actually use your truck for heavy hauling.

My humble opinion.

·
Registered
81 Posts
2 1/2" lift all the way around, swapped 410's for 488's, electric locker in the front, fender cutouts where challenging, but 335-80-20 bad boy Beadlock super singles- rear hub adapter and centramatic hub balancers. all DOT, 11k wheels 7K tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts