The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble understanding navigation and why I keep getting asked if I want push notifications

·
Super Moderator
25,419 Posts
The push notifications is a site thing. You should be able to ignore them.

The forums are set up generally by truck year and engine, along with some general topics. Click on the full forum list link when you first come into the site (up near the top toward the right). Here's a direct link as well: Full forum list

Post your questions where most appropriate by going to the forum and click on "Start Discussion" (also up near the top right of the thread list.)

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
When you get the push notifications popup just decline unless you want them

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help. How do I know what the appropriate forum is because my messages and responses aren't posting and they keep getting moved.

·
Read Only
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This sure does seem like a lot of red tape just to talk about diesel stuff, maybe sell a tuner or two and some parts trading, but I get it.....too many people make it hard on others so there must be rules. Once again thanks for all the help, i'll take all I can get.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Ummm, well, ummm no. A large discussion forum MUST be organized. If topics were not broken down to reflect the many different engines, production years, chassis, driveline, for sale and so on it would be impossible to easily navigate, follow and find content... search function aside.

·
Read Only
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks doc for the advice, I was startin to feel like I had stepped into an abandoned Ford dealership where they don't see you but really they do, lol.

·
Read Only
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is prob one of the most organized forums im in, it helps to keep stuff neat.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
For selling or trading you need to go to the Classified section

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
ibBack,
What year is your truck?

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Go to your homepage on the forum and put some information about your truck so when you ask a question we will know what vehicle you are talking about. Makes a HUGE deference in the advice that we give.
DENNY

·
Administrator
79 Posts
Having trouble understanding navigation and why I keep getting asked if I want push notifications
Check out this thread for some more info and tutorials.

Jeff M

1 - 12 of 12 Posts