The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why was my thread closed without any reason given? the thread is in general questions and the question was WHO IS HERE in the tristate...we are not an event or a rally...we are trying to start a club....and then have a truck show........Jason, can you explain the closed thread.......Thanks....Rick

------------------
Y2K 250 PSD 4X4 SHORTY LARIET BLACK ,TINTED WINDOWS ,LEATHER ,TRAILER TOW, PREM SOUND CASS/CD ,ELE TELE TT MIRRORS ALL THE OTHER TOYS ,CHIPPED ,LIFTED WITH 35X12.5X16.5 ON CENTERLINE TYPE 33 WHEELS,AND NOW, ALL THE GUAGES

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by othrhog:
Why was my thread closed without any reason given? the thread is in general questions and the question was WHO IS HERE in the tristate...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rick, I closed it several days ago. I didn't delete it. It was off topic in the '99-up PSD General Questions forum, which is reserved for discussions about '99-up PSDs, and which you obviously understood because your post stated:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Anyone here from the Cincinnati,N-KY,IN area..please respond in the events area under Buckeye club...thanks ...Rick<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since you had already advised everyone where to respond, I simply closed that off-topic thread to be sure everyone complied with your request to respond in the proper forum.
I didn't give any reason because I thought the reason was quite obvious.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>...we are not an event or a rally
...we are trying to start a club....and then have a truck show...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That topic belongs in the Events and Rallys forum, or perhaps in the Other forum, but not in one of the '99-up PSD forums.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>.....Jason, can you explain the closed thread.......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In this case, Jason won't know about this until he reads this thread.

Smokey Wren
Forums Moderator

1 - 2 of 2 Posts