The Diesel Stop banner

Who is running BI code split shot injectors and how are they working out?

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  thuglike 
[ QUOTE ]
I'm leaning towards a big pump and some big split shot injectors w/ EDMed 7 hole nozzles.

I believe both Jeremy's are running them plus a couple of others. Could I get an update?

I guess I'm getting old but I really want a quiet running, fast, decent mpg, no smoke daily driver. I'm thinking these BIs might help me get everything I want.

How is the power? <font color="red"> Very good(ask Joey he got a ride this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif </font>

How is the smoke at 450-500ish rwhp levels? <font color="red"> Don't know the HP level but I am gonna tell you at those numbers it is gonna smoke BIGtime </font>

How is the mpg compared to the single shots? <font color="red"> Can't answer how they are compared to singles, but I got 12.86 turning 37"tires 4:30 gears and Joey's 7400 lb truck in tow</font>

Is it quiet as stock? <font color="red"> everybit as quiet. No difference until you mash the throttle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif </font>

Any other info? <font color="red">They are gonna Idle funny(up an down) gonna have to get some icp put in it at idle, and back off the fuel a bit. Other than that they run great. ALOT better then stock in the stock programming, next to no smoke. I am running the stock holes, I would suggest no bigger than .095 hole size. and you will have to have OIL FOR SURE I throw a code in 2 seconds.</font>

Thanks guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.