The Diesel Stop banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were a bunch of posts thanking the administrator for bringing this forum back that have been deleted from the rules thread. Quite a few old-time members showed up for the event and now there is no record of it. That's sad.

Why were they deleted? They were all positive about this improvement to the site. You'd think the owners would like that.

If this is the way this forum is going to be run, I'm out of here again. :mad:

Mike

·
Registered
12,942 Posts
He IS the senior moderator

Because that's how Dick Cutting does business on this site. As soon as the Administrator catches on, I'm sure he'll be gone.
Right now, he's having a FIT that this forum was re-opened because "he" didn't want it...

Great to hear from you Mike..
FIT? here is Florida Institute of Technology, think he went there?

·
Registered
12,942 Posts
Send the administrators a PM

There were a bunch of posts thanking the administrator for bringing this forum back that have been deleted from the rules thread. Quite a few old-time members showed up for the event and now there is no record of it. That's sad.

Why were they deleted? They were all positive about this improvement to the site. You'd think the owners would like that.

If this is the way this forum is going to be run, I'm out of here again. :mad:

Mike
You know how to do it. Possibly your comment will sink in?

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts

·
Registered
12,942 Posts
I would tend to agree with this in total!

As long as the comment is civil I think it is an allowable subject where several if not many members would prefer a moderator to retire for the good of the site.

Back in college we had an APPROVED survey of our professors where students (Customers) could critique professors performance.

That said the members here as also customers and I have been tempted to post a rating pool rating the various moderators so that the moderators can see what the members (customers) think of them but more so telling the administrator what the members thinks of them (the moderators).

Now if this were set up in a calm and respectful manner it should stay on line for a few weeks or so for the tabulations. When the tabulations come in the moderators might think of actually doing the right thing as George mentions. It's about the site and the members not a personal fiefdom.:thdown:

Richard AKA roofeditor

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.