The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can I fit a 325/60/20 on my 2011 F350 with out a leaving or a lift kit?? I have Bushwacker flairs all the way around.

·
Registered
713 Posts
yes you can....orig. I had the 2" front level kit...and the same 325 60 R20 BFG tires.. rubbed slightly making a full tilt left turn..rubbed on the inner frame..no problem..turning right and in reverse both ways no problem. When I needed new tires..went with the same brand but upgraded to the new Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks.. no level kit, truck rides so much better with better control, sits level....but still the same amount of rubbing.. I just crank it all the way until I feel it and then back off...

ok I figured out how to make it work..click the last pick 3 times and you can see a super big shot of the tire and bushwacker...

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Got the tires on this weekend. They look MUCH better than the 275/65/2's did with the bushwacker flairs. No leaving or lift. I had to trim the wheel well liner a bit, but not much. I am gonna look into the shocks you talked about to see if I can get a little hieght with them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks great Jassman, I like the blue a lot better than the black stripes. When it comes time to replace my oem goodyears I'm following your lead with those 325 bfg's. aka: Z06 over on the OSO site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts