The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok,this is not a question on a new truck,one of my staff has a 2003 F250 PSD 4X4 4 door he bought new and no longer need 's the truck,his soninlaw want's to buy the truck and went to the bank too see about a loan with the vin # and the bankcan't come up with the option's on the truck,said staff member get's the ORIGINAL window sticker out of the glove box and the sticker has NO PRICE'S next to the option's and NO TOTAL price at the bottom line total,at the bottom of the option's list it state's(vehicle not for sale)he bought it new 5 year's ago,anyone have any idea's what this is about,thank's,[email protected] starke koa. BTW,my son looked it up on car fax and it has 12 issue's listed under the serial # 1ftnw21f63ea03902,but my son did not spend $30.00 of his money to see what it said and the owner has NEVER had an accident with the truck,only has 50,000 mile's on it and it has been at our RV park from new,I personaly have drove this truck a couple thousand mile's when we went place's together,he would had me the key's,the truck is flawless.

·
Super Moderator
11,633 Posts
Often vehicles are produced before all the government paperwork is complete and before the final prices are set. The window stickers on these vehicles say NOT FOR SALE. When everything is ready Ford sends the dealers new window stickers. The one on that truck didn't get replaced.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Often vehicles are produced before all the government paperwork is complete and before the final prices are set. The window stickers on these vehicles say NOT FOR SALE. When everything is ready Ford sends the dealers new window stickers. The one on that truck didn't get replaced.
----------Thank's for clearing that up Mark.

·
Vendor
1,940 Posts
Give the origional dealer's inventory manager a call and request a new window sticker to be ordered. They come pretty quick, most of the time less than a week. If you didn't buy the truck new let me know and I can look up who the origional ordering dealer is and point you in the right direrction.

·
Registered
235 Posts
you can ask a dealer if He would print a list for you (the order sheet) My did. The service writer can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts