The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me with a window sticker for VIN: 1FT8W3BT0HEE38400

I'm considering this truck but the dealer doesn't have all the options listed.
If I could see the window sticker, I'd be more confident in what I may buy.

Very respectfully,
Brian

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you very very much! I appreciate you're taking the time to get that!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ops.. That's for a different VIN.
The one you posted is for a 2018 XL and the one with my VIN is a 2017 Platinum. Is it possible that you sent me the wrong file?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just curious, but what would make that truck, "not intended for sale or registration in the US"?

Canadian truck that wound up in Oregon?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CarFax showed the original owner in Washington. It's a pretty fully loaded truck as you can see from the sticker. My guess is that the owner went to Canada to get exactly the truck he/she wanted. Then titled it in Washington.

Ford_Doctor: Thank you again!!! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Can anyone help me track down the window sticker for this truck? Looking to join back into the King Ranch family.

1FT7W2BT1HEE31610

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
The last one sold on me the same day I was going to look at it. Can someone get me this window sticker: VIN: 1FT7W2BTXFEB78980

Can you see when the warranty start date was? Car Fax shows on or about 4/30/2015

·
Registered
241 Posts
The window sticker will not give you the in service day. Warranty starts on the day the truck was first sold not when the dealer took delivery or when ford shipped it out. Loopks like a nice truck. Low miles for a 15. Make sure it's NOT deleted. If it is you need the tuner. Good luck

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
The last one sold on me the same day I was going to look at it. Can someone get me this window sticker: VIN: 1FT7W2BTXFEB78980

Can you see when the warranty start date was? Car Fax shows on or about 4/30/2015
Warranty start date was April 13, 2015

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Alright guys. I think we are close. Could anyone do me a favor and try this one? We think warranty start date is 10/11/2018.

VIN
  • 1FTFW1E17JFC54240

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks much! Yep decided that the F150 was a much better fit. Not longer have a 5th wheel. Got the truck yesterday. Thanks for the help and information.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Diesel. Bought it. Sitting in my shed. 1583121559815.jpeg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts