The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my truck two weeks ago today. The dealer told me it will come w/a winter cover. I've done a search and didn't see anything on it. Is this one of those vinyl covers with snaps that attach to the front of the grill? Anyone have any pics of these?

Also, how late into the order can you still add options? I wanted to add the "wide track" but didn't know if it was too late. As of now I do not have a vin or build date.

Thank you,
Lane

Thank you,

·
Registered
556 Posts
yeah it is a vinyl cover that velcro on the side along with some straps that go through the top of the grill to holes in the underside of the hood, then there are semi stiff tabe that tuck into holes on the bottom inside of the grill. Thease were given out as the fix for acumulation of snow and ice in the air filter box durring heavy snow storms.

As long as the order isnt listed as 'locked-in' you can add to it, so if you dont have a build date then it hasnt been locked-in the typical time span is about 3 weeks from serialized(VIN) to locked in, but that can vary widely. So go add that!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks loft,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts